Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semantic SEO?

Semantic SEO?

Hi,
    As per my knowledge just i know about Organic SEO..Now i heard Semantic SEO...What is this..?? Please let me know exactly about this new term of SEO?

Semantic SEO , i heard first time i am for very long time in SEO . but not know what is that ??

Small businesses have been hearing a lot lately about the semantic web, and how that of course comes with semantic search, which then has to come with semantic SEO.

Semantic SEO is a fairly new Web marketing process that combines search engine optimization and semantic Web technology. Semantic SEO includes a focus on artificial intelligence to understand a user’s intent the meaning of the query in addition to the reliance on text, keywords and links in search algorithms.

Semantic Search seeks to improve search accuracy by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace, whether on the Web or within a closed system, to generate more relevant results.

Semantic SEO in which normally Used Same as we use For LSI keyword but used in other way it's a technique to target the sites with related keyword.
    Last edited by mikeee741; 07-30-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Semantic SEO is a look for or a query or else an action that produce consequential results, even when the retrieved items include none of the query terms, or the search involve no query text at all.

As a small-scale business owner, I am quite aware of the fact that a lot of people are talking about this thing called as the semantic web SEO. What is this really?

Being a small-scale business owner I am aware of the truth that a majority of individuals is implementing a concept known as semantic web SEO.

Hello, it actually seeks to improve search quality by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable. Thanks

1. Listing events on your website and utilizing schema.org events has the potential for the website owner to lose visits since the important info is presented in the SERPs.

2. For recipes, I think it's hard for Google to display an entire recipe in their SERPs which means a user will still visit your website. In that scenario it's good to use schema markup in the hopes it will increase click-through rates from the SERPs.

As far as ranking factors admitted by Google. The most recent example I can think of is smartphone search results.

Semantic Search seeks to improve search accuracy by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace, whether on the Web or within a closed system, to generate more relevant results.

Google ad Semantic in search results. "Semantic search or s action that produces meaningful results. I am sharing with you a picture. Please check this is Semantic search.Name:  Semantic search.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  97.6 KB

thanks for provide us a useful information about Semantic SEO for Web marketing process...

The fact remains that a small-scale business owner is aware of the aspect that can be termed as semantic web SEO. What is the meaning of the same?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast