Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Experienced host

Looking for reliable host with rich experience, more than 5 years in business.
    How do you find offers from WebIntellects.com? Which will be better in terms of buying dedicated server? Thank in advance for your inputs
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Where are based ? Where is the support based ?

M6.NET Windows Hosting should be a alternative to consider. They are in the web hosting for past 15 years with strong service and support.
    The prices are very competitive and affordable.

This is the experienced host that I'm using since 2010. They have own top data centers In London United Kingdom, Frankfurt Germany, and Sofia Bulgaria.
    Last edited by synaptic; 11-28-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Can say that Aspnix web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.

There are actually a lot of web hostings you can find, it might be paid or free, you have to consider its speed and customer support.

There are good hosting in the us and UK with good datacenters

Think of having a deal with time-tested companies like a2hosting and readymakers.
    Both have high and stainless reputation.
    Prices are affordable and their tech staff is helpful and responsive.

According to my research Aspnix.com is offering reliable windows solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

In fact, simply doing a feature versus price comparison of web hosts is not really very useful since most people only use a subset of all features offered (and web hosts know it, and so bloat their feature list to get customers). Far more important, in my opinion, are the above things.

There are a lot of provider and you have to compare and to select the best one !
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

It seems to me you can use Aspnix.com without any doubts. This host is well-known with their high quality services and top level of customer care, use them for sure.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Looking for reliable host with rich experience, more than 5 years in business.
    If you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides hosting service since 2003. Here you will get 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. You can choose your desired plan from various Hosting plans. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. AccuWebHosting provides business class service for Cloud Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting, Shared Hosting, CDN Hosting along with domain registration and SSL Certificate.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I can recommend kvchosting.com as it is time-tested and trusted web host.
    I was impressed by their ssd vps hosting solutions.
    Use "cloudssd" - get 60% off first month.
    It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

suggest you to check some reviews websites to choose a company for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast