Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I were you I'd choose the host with bigger number of positive reviews.

Just choose the ones you prefer and compare between them, you can then check out their offers for whichever that has the most positive reviews.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

Hi, I am new here wanna have gossips on various topics and introduce myself with you guys.

all depends on the services that you wish to adopt, as every service provider has its own limitations as well as advantages

godaddy is the most experienced host.

You need to have some criteria in choosing a good web hosting company, company must be credible, reliable, support and price.

you can check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

Choosing a good but affordable dedicated server can be a complicated and time-consuming task. But you should focus on various factors like Technology, operating system, Web Server and Database Server, Performance, Bandwidth, Management and network. Apart from this also look at your budget and business requirements.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12