Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monthly billing?

Do hosts usually bill monthly, or charge you for the whole year/2year contract up front?

If you are sure that you will be ok with current config for 2 years as well as happy with web hosting company you are looking at then go.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

If you are talking about dedicated hosting, almost all of them provide monthly billing. In shared, some of them do.

For dedi especially, never commit to anyhting more than a monthly bill. They might offer some discount for yearly billing, but that would mean if you have to move half way due to poor service or need of a better server, you will loose too much money.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

If the company is new and you are not sure in their services, it's better to pay per month.

Yea agree with alemcherry.. definitely keep your options open as the service quality sometimes takes a few months to become apparent

But a 1yr deal is not so bad either as long as the discount is worth it... 2yrs is pushing it though
    EZZI.net - a service of Cinedigm (NASDAQ : CIDM)

A robust network of fail-safe internet data centers.

If you know the service and you are comfortable with that yes that will be reasonable to use annual subscription
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Thanks for your input, community.
    It was interesting to know your standpoints.

No problem. So you decided to go with monthly or yearly billing?

Yearly billing saves money, but it is only reasonable if you trust your host by 110%, otherwise you cannot know where you will be tomorrow.

For dedicated leasing yeah monthly ... If your talking about customer end I prefer yearly because it takes away monthly work for me

Most web hosts claim monthly billing but only allow purchasing hosting in 3-6-9-12 month intervals. Some of them actually offer month to month billing but this is usually slighly more expensive than quarterly ,semi annual , yearly billing.

If you want to pay monthly, I recommend http://www.goldpuma.com. They really offer cheap and reliable monthly hosting services. This is very surprising that their monthly hosting plans are cheaper than their yearly hosting packages, as cheap as $3.99 /month! I've tried them before and their services were good.

One advantage of choosing a web hosting with monthly payments is that you can move hosting if their service is unsatisfactory or the server is often down for example and by paying monthly then you will not be lost a lot of money.
    Last edited by emaderam; 04-16-2011 at 07:31 AM.

It varies according to hosting company actually. if you use a dedicated services then they charge monthly in most of the case and if you use a simple hosting company's services they generally charge yearly.

Hi Bobby I think usually bill for whole month becuse the bill is for hosting not for internet connection.

Hi jasmine bell ,
    As you say that If we use dedicated services then some hosting company charge monthly but i never hear about this before .

Thank you for information sharing, it useful to me.

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

__________________________________________________ ____

Coach Jewelry
    discount coach outlet
    office 2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast