Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hostgator not allowed credit card for payment

Today i am trying to buy a new websting plan from hostgator. When i am use my VISA credit card for payment it not allowed.
    Why hostgator is not supporting credit card fron indian banks?

Well it depend on your card, because this facility is not available on all cards.

You have to ask their billing department.

You can try paypal. That's an easy payment method to setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu Thomas View Post
    Today i am trying to buy a new websting plan from hostgator. When i am use my VISA credit card for payment it not allowed.
    Why hostgator is not supporting credit card fron indian banks?
    I never metsuch kind of situation you have to ask to support team of Hostgator.com,perhaps they can help you out.

You can try contacting them through chat or call options.
    Anyhow why cant you have hosting somewhere in India when there are many best and top hosting providers in India. If needed my web hosting provider, where i run my 1 vps servers and 1 dedicated server.

You must contact their Live chat Service, hope they'll sort out your problem with Credit Card payment. If you face any further problems than feel free to check Reliable VPS Hosting provider who can meet your requirements and they can accept Credit Card, Debit Card payments too.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

That's weird from HG. As long as your card has a VISA or Master stamp on it, it should go through. Did they give you a reason?
    Looking for a dedicated server.

Same thing happened to me the other day. It was to do with Host Gators security. They need to verify new users details before they set up new users hosting. I had to send them some address and details to prove I am who I say I am. Quite a bit of hassle really.
    Last edited by Hagir; 12-07-2023 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagir View Post
    Same thing happened to me the other day. It was to do with Host Gators security. They need to verify new users details before they set up new users hosting. I had to send them some address and details to prove I am who I say I am. Quite a bit of hassle really.
    I am also facing same issue, not accepting my credit card, I don't know what to do?

can try contacting them through chat or call options.
    Anyhow why cant you have hosting somewhere in India when there are many best and top hosting providers in India. If needed my web hosting provider, where i run my 1 vps servers and 1 dedicated server.

You must contact their Live chat Service, hope they're going to planned out your downside with mastercard payment. If you face any more issues than be happy to visualize Reliable VPS Hosting supplier WHO will meet your needs and that they will settle for mastercard, positive identification payments too

Well it depend on your card, You can try paypal

contact the hostgator support team to sort this out. If they don't help you please review our hosting offers http://www.serverpoint.com/en/web-hosting/ , we accept credit, debit cards and paypal.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast