Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Offshore is generally used for everything "across the big water"
    But it depends on where you are, for europeans off-shore usually would mean south africa, middle east or some indipendent islands.
    For Americans that would mean Europe and everywhere else.
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

As an offshore provider i suggest you to try wCloudHosting
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

You know koddos company is one of the best in delivering offshore hosting in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Prices are affordable and servers are stable.

Search in google you will get many company there and you cam choose one of them as per your requirement.

Seems that with offshore hosting you can host illegal content, it is so?

From the personal experience I recommend 7Host solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Cloud Nemo is a global digital agency that is unlike any other you have seen. We offer a large portfolio of offshore services with 24 hour support to deliver more freedom and highly competitive services to you and your company! Our team of experts can help with all of your web needs. Visit Us Today http://bit.ly/KZUfiO

koddos.com is dedicated hosting not offshore hosting i guess.
    Offshore Hosting DadieHost
    █ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers
    █ 24x7 Tech Support

Thumbs up

I think you should have more options to choose the best host. As I know Aspnix.com is preferable option for hosting solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Whether your website needs more speed, improved security, or constant stability, AEserver will enhance your visitors' experience with a uniquely optimized and stable Cloud SSD based Web Hosting service at an affordable price. The price coincides with the quality of the service offered. The service quality is very good, stable and full of features. I had no downtime for 1 full year.
    The support is professional, very responsive, friendly and efficient

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12