Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd recommend you to try a VPS from obhosting or readymakers companies.
    Both have stable servers which are supported perfectly well and their prices are competitive.

Choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do because most of them are not providing fast support. One of the best web hosting I know that offers fast and accurate support is 4Goodhosting.com. I have no worries because I know they are always there to help me. If I were you, I will try their service today and contact them.

WebNet Hosting offers great deals on Cloud VPS Servers, You can check it out.
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    Hi there! Please recommend quality provider in USA with fast servers.
    The package I need is VPS in USA with 60 GB Space, 450 GB Bandwidth and 1GB RAM.
    What do you think about BudgetVM solutions, are they reliable enough?

I will help you.
    I am not aware about that hosting service.Nowadays there are lot of US based web hosting providers available.Personally i use Thewebpole.com I like their services.If you need reliable web hosting try this services.Here Economy plan is suitable for your Requirements.I hope it will be very useful to you.

I strongly believe that kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions.
    Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
    Try coupon code "cloudssd" - it gives 60% off first month.

Keep away from little known hosts like that. There are some really good VPS hosts in USA, like WiredTree and Liquidweb. You may even try cloud VPS from the likes of Mediatemple.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

You need to provide more information before we can give you a well thought out recommendation. You say that you need a “fast” server, what exactly do you mean by that? Please detail specific application or hardware requirements in terms of throughput and CPU cycles/speed. What level of internet connectivity would you consider “fast”? 1000mbps? 5000mbps?

Tell us what you plan on using the server for as that is going to greatly influence what type of VPS provider you would be best suited for. A maximum monthly price and approximate geographic preference within the United States (if relevant) would also be of considerable use.

vps hosting in USA

If you need quality VPS Services then Most Reliable Linux VPS Server or For Web Hosting, then dedicated server is suitable.
    Use cheap dedicated server for Best quality.

1 * VCPU 3.0 Ghz
    1 GB RAM
    100 GB HDD
    1 TB Public Bandwidth
    Pay as you go
    VMware Enterprise Edition
    Enterprise-grade Infrastructure
    Multihomed Network
    Full Control Root Access

What about this package ? it can be customized as your requirements, please check here for more combination.

I hope you might already registered with a required VPS. But I want to share my opinion also for your requirements. You can check out the below prices if you require anytime:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    ovzStandard
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
    » Burstable RAM: 1024MB
    » Disk space: 60GB
    » Bandwidth: 1000GB
    » CPU cores: 4

» Full root access
    » Burstable Port Speed: 100 Mbps
    » Dedicated IPs: 1
    » Free OS Reloads