Cool How to update Google Cache

Hi all, are there is any way to update Google cache? I was check my site and that is not indexed properly by Google. Google crawled my site on 3 weeks ago. All cached and link of my site it not updated. I have set my sitemap in google to daily in 2 months ago. I check to Google and that is properly but if i checked my site in Google. It not detect my new pages and modifications. Any solutions for this ?

if you want to cache your site, you should use fetch tools in webmaster tools.

log into google webmaster tools, and click on the fetch as Google link - enter the url you wish to fetch. Give it a few seconds and then click on the submit to index button. You can do this for each page that you wish to submit.

Google does not guarantee to index them though, so it may still take time for them to appear.
    wisehosting.co.uk . . hassle free server and VPS Solutions

Check Meta detail of your website and content of WebPages, It is fresh and unique or not. Check robots.txt file, may you have add your pages in no index. if all are proper, create some back-links with high pr social bookmarking websites which helpful for search engine to get updated version of your website.

Google webmaster tool will help you, go and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by rajjnisspra View Post
    if you want to cache your site, you should use fetch tools in webmaster tools.
    yes good option and try to bookmark your website and also share on social media.

Try to submit your XML sitemap in Google Webmaster tool.

And you can use social bookmarking for fast indexing..websites like digg.com can really help in easy indexing of site as they are fantastic traffic.

Google is not daily crawled your website because when ever we are submit a link in high page rank domain authority so main part is you have add your webpage in that sites so that is the best option...