Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Posting or Blog Commenting

Which is useful to increase visitors forum posting or Blog Commenting ?

I think forum posting is useful for increase visitors and increase keyword rank....

Both are useful, but if you stuff your signatures with keyword spam, it will obviously have the opposite effect
    wisehosting.co.uk . . hassle free server and VPS Solutions

Forum posting is best to increase traffic.

If you make a comparison between forum posting and comments, I will divide as (60% forum post and 40% comments)
    Forum posting is harmful when you use fixed signature. When you post 100 threads, you will receive 100 back links from the same domain which is not good. Rotationally you should change signature link. I have given 40% weightage to comments because comment links are with no-follow tag.
    Live2Support

Forum posting is very much useful. Most of blogs are not providing do-follow backlinks and take so much time to approve out comments. Forums is helpful to build your expert level profile by manage regularly and answer the user query.

If you are planning to get index via your back links on blog comments and forum posts, the chances are quite slim. Most blogs and forums online are no follow. But the positive side of this is that you can still get inbound traffic from either of the online platforms. So I chose both of them.

According to me both are useful seo off page techniques...

Both are good in own field, we need good back links and its comes from anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rajivdevkk View Post
    Which is useful to increase visitors forum posting or Blog Commenting ?
    Both source blog commenting and forum posting is useful because both will help to increase traffic of the website if your comment is qualitative, useful and helpful. Including it, if you want to try any other source to increase traffic on the website/webpage then you should also go for the social sites.
    Last edited by Jason P; 09-26-2013 at 05:45 AM.

Both are important for getting visitors form Forum you get backlinks from signature and visitors too. Blog commenting helps to get visitors in an effective manner if we do at the places where relevant audience is already gathered.

Hello,
    I thing Forum posting is better than blog commenting.

Both Forum posting and Blog commenting are the best Off page SEO techniques to increase the backlinks and website traffic.

Whether you use forum posting or blog commenting, both are useful in SEO and both are effective methods of link building today.

If you are using these methods make sure that you are using only relevant websites for better result.

i prefer forum posting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast