Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Which is best !!!!!

Which tool is better for web development and have bright future !!!!!!!!
    ASP.net and PHP ....
    "Time is Money"

PHP is just and deciphered language however it is solid enough to advance any sort of page you need to develop.

Asp.net is a part of a framework which implies you might utilize the framework's capabilities. Your Asp.net provision might be a part of a mobile, Windows, Windows Service, Smart customer or even unmanaged code supported.

php is the best Development language. asp.net is also good language but I like php language.

Php is best as it is easy to use and all help are easily available for php.

As per the today's trend, PHP is the best and easy way to learn and program compared to the ASP.net. On the other side, ASP.net provides more security than PHP.

Depends on the plans and preferences:

PHP is our company favorite, best for Linux Hosting, easy to use and flexible for modifications. Large communities, many helpful material and something key for me - PHP based websites tend to load faster, because of the simplicity of the program language.
    ASP.net is the Windows response to that and it logically requires Windows Hosting. The resources and hosting itself are much much more expensive, but in terms of security and stability it might prove to be the better choise.

Some other involved criterion would be that you can use PHP on Windows Hosting but the opposite is impossible. Also, in terms of databases, PHP uses the free MySQL and ASP.net works with MsSQL which again is purchased from Microsoft.

In the eyes of the programmers I think that most of them prefer PHP, because its quite similar to C++, whereas ASP more resembles Microsoft Visual Basic.
    www.WebHostFace.com where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Contact us for Shared, Email, Reseller and Dedicated hosting solutions.

I like both. I say both languages perform at the very best. However, PHP is compatible to any type of OS.

According to me PHP is the best among all development language.

both are best tools to create the dynamic databases, php is light developing language

Both of them are best but Asp.net is more popular than PHP.

Quote Originally Posted by teacher View Post
    Both of them are best but Asp.net is more popular than PHP.
    Hmmm... I strongly believe you are incorrect...
    Care to share some more info? Where did you get your information from? Sources?
    www.WebHostFace.com where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Contact us for Shared, Email, Reseller and Dedicated hosting solutions.

PHP is widely used language for developing websites because it gives full control over a website.

I think the linux platform is key here. php will only run on Linux and this is far and away the most availbale web server platform

for web development asp.net is better stands for{ Active server page } because it gives you more security as compare to php

PHP is easy and best way to learn programs.It is more consistent to design with a feature of interaction between the webpages, which makes it effective

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast