Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hostgator vs Bluehost

Which do you prefer?

i will go with the Bluehost as i have heard many complaints about the Hostgator being a bad hosting option .. even one of the forum, that was hosted by the Hostgator, is now in the process to shift to the other hosting provider and have displayed a notice regarding how bad experiences have been while being with Hostgator

I prefer Hostgator..works brilliantly for me.

I think you should go with BlueHost. There's a website online that closed down temporarily. It was hosted by HostGator but the web owners are complaining about the service. Coincidentally, this happened a few days or weeks when HostGator changed managers/owners.

HostGator used to be popular with users due to its reliability. When the old owners quit, the site seems to go downhill.

I think Both are Owned By Same Company That is EIG Group. All hosting companies under this brand is known for overselling their servers.
    Aadyawebhost.com- Cheap Affordable Web Hosting India.
    Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, VPS, Reseller Hosting.

Neither. Find a real reputable host. Hostgator and Bluehost are both part of EIG which is known for ruining good companies.
    HostGator is now massively overselling their server and quality has downgraded significantly.
    | iClickAndHost.com | Why iClickAndHost?
    | Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | SSD VPS Servers | Semi-Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Servers |
    5 Locations for you : USA @ Chicago | EU @ UK / Bulgaria / Finland | Asia / Australia @ Sydney |
    | 24/7 live help | Node.js, Varnish, Remote SQL, Free VPN | Money Back Guarantee | Daily Backup |

What is your budget? Any reason you decide unlimited hosting, which doesn't exist?

According to me blue host is best hosting service provider. If you are new beginner then you just take a look of blue host.

I have used both and they seems good for me and I do not see anything like they are ruining any company.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

NONE of them. this companies totally oversells their resources and makes the websites slow ....

HostGator is the best currently
    Much better than BlueHost

I think that is no use in using such providers. They have only paypal or credit card payment option and I have to say that you are always limited there.
    http://www.qhoster.com/ - they do provide large amount of the various payment options and with their web hosting services youy will get better service and will be able to pay in the way you want.

I am using hostgator and service is very good.

As for quality webhosting I can say that Hostingsource.com service is excellent. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. I like their low-cost deals
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'm on BlueHost since 2010, and for my requirements it's good. Some small outages during the years, but I found support really good and fast IMO.

You have to know as others said that BlueHost and HostGator are owned by the same company, EIG group. So basically, they offer the same service. Probably HostGator invest a bit more on advertisement, but the service is the same.

BlueHost seems to me more professional, but I found a lot of recent negative reviews for both providers. It's known that EIG ruins good hosting companies, reducing the quality of service (a lot of outages, slow support response time, ...).

So, if you are searching a reliable hosting provider, probably it's better to stay away from EIG hosting. There are a lot of affordable alternatives, such as:

Arvixe
    InMotion Hosting
    MDDHosting
    StableHost
    CrocWeb
    HawkHost

It depends on your site requirements.
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast