Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Both Bluehost (www.bluehost.com) and Hostgator (www.hostgator.com) are well-developed brand in web hosting industry, who have very huge customer bases and are well-known for the first-class hosting service and award-winning customer support. To compared Bluehost and hostgator used to be a tough task, however it become really simple now as both companies are belong to EIG and share the same data center in Provo, UT. To be simple, Hostgator is using the data center of Bluehost now.

Hostgator and Bluehost both are no doubt most popular and recommended webhosts. They both are good in different ways if you talk about price, then Bluehost is cheaper than Hostgator, you will get a yearly plan in Bluehost and monthly plan in Hostgator, both give unlimited bandwidth, disk space. You have to select hosting according to your comfort.

Being in your place, I'd choose the other hosts which are time-tested - iFastNet.com and NextPointHost.com.
    These hosts are supported well and their prices are competitive.

Thanks for sharing.
    Already i hosted my own site with a help of TuckTail.com Next time i will try your hosting deals.

It depends on your personal experiences, Personally I like BlueHost

If you do a comparison between Bluehost and Hostgator then I will say you should compare them in all manner like if you talk about price then Bluehost is cheaper than Hostgator. Both give unlimited bandwidth, disk space.

Hostgator would easily crush Bluehost. Bluehost has been notorious with poor tech support. I'm just saying this on behalf of myself.
    Wordpress + Drupal

It is linked with personal experience of a person and dealing of the hosting provider company.

Hostgator i reckon. Big brand and cheap

According to me, Hostgator is the best web hosting provider as compared to the bluehost because it has fastest response time as compared to the bluehost.

Chandigarh Tourism | Amritsar Tourism

A - 11/b East of Kailas, Amrit Puri Garhi, Lajpat Nagar,Delhi - 110024
    People have asked me to review Hostgator Vs GoDaddy, BlueHost Vs HostGator, HostGator Vs DreamHost and this is HostGator Vs BlueHost comparison.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast