Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USA servers - any recommendations?

I am in search of reliable dedicated server in US.
    Found offers from reputable host - Hostingsource.com
    What do you know about their services? Any help? Could you provide any info on them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Sorry don't know of hosting source.

A bit biased... I would recommend Watta Server
    Cheap Dedicated Servers
    Dual Xeon E3 & E5, 72GB RAM, Unmetered 10Gbps
    www.wattaserver.com

There are many web hosting companies providing dedicated server.

Last week I had seen one website who provides reliable hosting services, if you are interested you can visit ncryptedhosting dot com and can check it out.

They provide complete web hosting solution, SSL certificates and much more.

Check http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/
    They have servers in UK and US. So you will be able to chose your location there.

Speeds are great and everything just works. I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on Hostingsource.com hosting plan for over 7 months, and have had nothing but positive experience.

They offer SPECIAL: Double HD, Bandwidth and Ram.

WebNet Hosting Servers in USA in mulitple location at affordable prices.....you can check them out
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

I think Dedicated Server should be Safe, Flexible and Lightning Fast with Ultimate firewall protection. If you are looking in USA then Miditech would be good option. you can visit once. they have data center in USA, Canada & India. ther are known to provide best technical support and custom plan at affordable prices

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Take a look at ChicagoVPS service. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

If you are in search of reliable web host to get servers in USA, can recommend Losangelesdedicated.net.
    You know, they offer a 10gbit backbone of pure Internap Performance IP optimized bandwidth utilizing their MIRO routing technology across 12 backbone providers.

I like this web host and can highly recommend it to you, OP.

According to my research ChicagoVPS.net is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    I am in search of reliable dedicated server in US.
    I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Checkout following offer :
    • RAM : 4GB - DDR3,
    • HDD : 1TB SATAII,
    • Bandwidth : 10 TB/mo,
    • Free Setup
    • Licensed OS (Windows/Linux)
    • Price Freeze Guarantee

Price : Only $85/Month.

You can also contact sales department of AccuWebHosting.com in 24x7 Live chat for other plans or customize this plan. Click here to check reviews & ratings of this company.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

When I found HostingSource.com, I was excited to see there was online, live support. I turned my questions to their expert and they answered everything so that I could understand.
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

You can go with them, OP. It is reliable web host.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime seems to be highest! All needed features for quality server solutions are included to plans!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Guess servermania servers are worth your attention.
    They have no downtime on their servers which work like a clock.
    And prices are affordable.

Which location in USA would you need Servers. We currently offer Dedicated Servers in San Jose, CA and Miami, FL. Feel free to contact if you are interested to know more about our current specials

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    ██ Energy Group Networks, LLC - www.egihosting.com
    ██ Dedicated Servers | Colocation | OpenVZ / KVM / XEN / Storage Virtual Servers | Stream Hosting Services
    ██ 99.99% Network Uptime ▬ 24/7 Support ▬ SAS 70 TYPE II Certified Data Centers
    ██ Email: sales@egihosting.com | Phone: 888 808 8806 | QQ: 1544294694

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast