comparison of Wordpress vs Blogger

Currently I am using Wordpress. Its really easy to use and have lots of options in terms of plugins, themes and many other wonderful stuff. But I have noticed that Its difficult to rank Wordpress site In Google as compared to blogger, Any comments in this regards. This is my observation may be I am wrong.

Yes, you are right, I have noticed same things for my blog. If you have blog on blogger then it will crawl fast than wordpress blog. I think Google give more priority to its product.

No Wordpress is the best. Both requires same for the promotion for ranking in the search engine.

WordPress is a good platform for blogging and professional website. It offers more customization and plugins which helps in website SEO. Blogger is just a beginner program and helps to learn more about HTML coding. But if you are looking something professional, WordPress is the best that you can have for your website.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I believe blogger offers more customization but Wordpress provides more plugins to use. I like both, and why search engine would support blogger more' Wordpress is pretty much in these days because of its friendliness with its users.