Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Most of the shared web hosts are cheap. If you don't find an under $10/mo host cheap, may be you are not generating enough money. Going for ultra cheap, under $5 / mo hosting isn't good idea, as you can't really expect any kind of customer service at that level. Only way to make sense of such pricing is to overload the server and do not spend enough for support. That doesn't look good to me.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Hey dudes,
    I am in search of reliable place where I could get powerful and cheap hosting service.
    What do you know about m6.net? Have you ever heard about them before?
    iPage and HostigRaja provides cheapest and best hosting services.

try hussehost just 1$ very moth

i think stablehost is good and price not expensive

You must check UK Web Hosting Company who is one of the reliable Companies offering Shared web Hosting just for £2.69/mo Only.

Plenty of cheap web hosts running around, 'dude'.

But that shouldn't be a priority. Your focus should be on getting more than your money's worth. I would suggest you stay away from them dodgy 'Unlimited' offers. Try limited resources so that you can be assured of what you're being offered. Most cheap web hosts lure innocent customers with Unlimited offers at too-good-to-be-true prices. Unfortunately, they have made a very profitable business out of it.

I say again, place value before price. Even if you end up paying a bit extra, rest assured your website will be in safe hands. That's what we all want, right?

Quote Originally Posted by loyal.pelchat View Post
    I would suggest you stay away from them dodgy 'Unlimited' offers.
    I second that, "Unlimited" offers are actually not that stable. Considering if there is a large amount of clients sharing the same server. So go for limited plans with moderate price, at least you get what you've paid for.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

Ifastnet provides the cheapest hosting service with a free domain name.
    Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Hello,
    Check vpsgurus company .. they have a great offer now
    windows vps for $1 with 1024 RAM
    very reliable support for customers always ready to help

Try BlueHost. Their professional web hosting package costs $4.95 a month.

No doubts citynetworkhosting.com will meet any webmaster needs. You will receive low pricing, useful features and high available technical support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You know obhosting company provides quality and reliable hosting service. Their service is faced on delivering only webmaster-friendly service which have no downtime and their prices are competitive.

Thanks for giving information PoolrepairLV,
    I am now aware about your hosting services.
    Already i hosted my own site using Thewebpole.com They will provided good customer support.I like their services.

You can try free web hosting but if you want quality there is 100webspace they provide ad free hosting at just 0.99$ per month.

Think of trying hosting service from ifastnet.com.
    They will helped me move my entire vBulletin and Joomla websites from Hostgator for free no fees for the transfer, they moved the files and created all the databases and everything worked perfect, my sites are now running alot faster and I feel more comfortable with their friendly support staffs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast