Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    You can try free SharePoint hosting services from http://www.cloudappsportal.com.

Success only comes when your work and dedication always think of good things.

Please, stop suggesting HostGator, it was bought by EIG and their service and support have suffered a worsening. You can find a lot of negative review on EIG hosting (are more than 60). Reliable cheap alternatives exist. For cheap I mean under $10 per month, usually from about $5 to $10.

Also Godaddy has a lot of negative reviews.

You can search reviews for:

• stablehost
    • arvixe
    • namecheap
    • mddhosting
    • crocweb
    • hawkhost
    • inmotion hosting
    • bigscoots

They have good reputation on hosting forums.
    Now it's up to you, do you prefer something that have a bad reputation with a great affiliate network (Hostgator and other EIG hosting) or something reliable and trusted by hosting experts (at the same price)?
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Hey dudes,
    I am in search of reliable place where I could get powerful and cheap hosting service.
    What do you know about m6.net? Have you ever heard about them before?
    Hi. If you are in seek of a powerful and cheap web hosting service, From my personal experience, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com This web host provides an excellent hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Hosting plans starts from just $2.49/mo from here, All the hosting plans include unlimited bandwidth which ensures 99.9% guaranteed uptime.

Top cheap web hosting services are :
    Fatcow, Justhost.com, Hostgator, webhostinghub, jaguarpc, ipage, bluehost etc...
    Always select hosting website after knowing out all the reviews of that website.

I think GODADDY.COM is providing good services in the world wide. It is cheap and having good features.

NameCheap and BlueHost would be the best for your.

There are many services that offers a best service and features, for cheap services make a search, get all the information about that site, and get your cheap shared hosting.

host gator is cheap as providing 0.01$ 1st month just

Cheapest web hosting services are:
    BlueHost, HostMetro, WebHostingHub, iPage, GreenGeeks.

Hostgator shared hosting is one of the most affordable ones out there. They just have some limitations though.
    Wordpress + Drupal

Take a look at php5hosting.com solutions. You will get affordable prices, useful features and high available support.

iPage provide cheap hosting service. $1.99 per month.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast