Thread: Host Asp.net

Host Asp.net

As you see, I am looking for asp.net web hosting provider.
    I have seen that Aspnix has good reputation for providing windows hosting services.
    Any experience with them?

As an alternate, I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Windows based Shared Hosting plans starting with $3.25/Month and VPS Hosting plans starting with $11.49/Month.

Followig are some Achivements of AccuWebHosting :
    • Microsoft approved WebMatrix Compatible Hosting Company.
    • Listed as one of the Top Hosting Companies at the Microsoft Hosting Gallery.
    • Listed in various directories as the recommended host for various ASP.Net components / Shopping cart Websites.
    • Mananaging 4000+ Windows VPS Client base.
    • 20000+ sites hosted on windows shared servers.

Click Here to check Reviews and Testimonials of this company.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

you should check the reviews of web hosting provider before purchase, this will help you.

I have been using aspnix.com for more then 1 year now and I have never faces a single problem with them. I contacted their support department several times asking for help.
    Customer's safety is the main goal for them.

It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about the excellent support (very friendly and competent) from aspnix.com, after horrible experience with my previous hosting company.

They are responsive and generally get the problem fixed very quickly. Go ahead!

I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. According to my research Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There are few niche hosting services, but I would recommend Hostgator. They have windows hosting and should be a good option. Their recent issues related to datacenter changes is over now and you should be okay with them.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

No doubts Aspnix.com will meet any your need. You will be pleased with their affordable hosting solutions, professional support and featured plans.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You can go with aspnix.com - it offers really attractive features with their affordable hosting plans.
    If you pay for the whole year ($77.70), you'll save 2 month free (save $15.54).
    You'll get Custom Control Panel with WebsitePanel core.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've been with Aspnix.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
    No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. It's a company that I will recommend without a doubt.

Its much better if you try 4Goodhosting. Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. Their data center is located in Canada. They would be good enough for you to have fast speed, good uptime and fast customer support. They have great reputation, go ahead and try them.