Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for sharing. I am not aware about that hosting service.
    Already i hosted my own site using TuckTail.com
    For me it's one of the reliable American host.They have good server speed.I like their services.

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

For everyone looking for a reliable server host, we at TCFServers will welcome you with open arms.

We take pride in giving the best customer support we can, hence our name, TCF - The Customer First. Give us a try and you wont regret it!

Head over to our website to have a look!
    http://www.TCFServers.com

If you are still in the search for the new server I would recommend you checking crookservers.com. They provide only servers so you can imagine which level of services can they offer you.

Reliable servers can be got from vdsinside and a2hosting.
    Servers have no glitches and servers are rock-solid.
    Prices are low and support is fast and skillful.

I think you need to have a look at crookservers.com. They are one of the best dedicated server providers I know.

Re:

I believe you should look for more reliable names. I recommend to use totalserversolutions.com, they have superb reputation and you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them.

You're more than welcome to contact us at Colocation America. You can check us out at colocationamerica.com and we'd be happy to help.

Plus, we have "American" in our name.

Are you looking for dedicated servers in West Coast? There are many reliable hosts in Silicon Valley for you to choose from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12