Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Factors that consider before choosinga web site

What factors will you consider when choosing a web hosting? Anyone can suggest here..................

For me I would consider on the:
    i) Price - Comparison between other Web Hosting Providers.
    ii) Customer Reviews - It's important to read and compare customer reviews or feedbacks between web hosting providers. So you'll acknowledge the web hosting providers' reputation.
    iii) Area of Focus - It's an important factor to know which type of website you want to host (i.e. portal, forum, personal, etc.), only then you'll need to proceed on types of plans provided in the web hosting services.
    Singapore Web Hosting Provider - Since 2001
    24x7x365 Tech. Support - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100 Days Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Network Uptime
    Provides Reliable SG Domain Registration, Shared Hosting,Cloud Solution, Dedicated Server, Power Hosting (New)

There are 3 important factors to consider in a web host. Go through this article carefully and choose your next web hosting provider.. http://www.webhostingsuggestion.com/...r-in-your.html

Uptime and Speed, Support, Reliability/ Reputation, Platform / control panel, Overselling / Resources, Price. Everybody would have their own priorities, but broadly these are the factors affecting the decision making process.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

You must check their Datacenter Location, Server Uptime Guarantee and Customer reviews in different forums.

I recommend you to rely on php5hosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

I check money back guarantee, 24/7 chat support because sometime we not get time to call and solve issue and these all things for a cheaper price as compared to any other good quality website. You can get all this with Ipage this my guarantee with 99.99% uptime..
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

For me I look for quality, A website full of typo's and such isn't somewhere i'm going to throw my money.

Quote Originally Posted by rick_niq View Post
    For me I would consider on the:
    i) Price - Comparison between other Web Hosting Providers.
    ii) Customer Reviews - It's important to read and compare customer reviews or feedbacks between web hosting providers. So you'll acknowledge the web hosting providers' reputation.
    iii) Area of Focus - It's an important factor to know which type of website you want to host (i.e. portal, forum, personal, etc.), only then you'll need to proceed on types of plans provided in the web hosting services.
    I am agree with you, these are the basic steps which we should remember during choosing website.

Support is the key factor but you have to read the reviews about the hosting support..

You should make sure that the company is credible, reliable and most of all its should have a customer service help.

Quote Originally Posted by Olin Lamanna View Post
    You should make sure that the company is credible, reliable and most of all its should have a customer service help.
    I kept in mind all of your points and hosted my own site using 9CubeHosting.com I never faced any server problem.

I consider multiple things such as price and if their staff are professional.

Before choosing a hosting package, a beginner usually pays much attention to the following aspects:

Price - as it is always important for a customer to buy a hosting plan which costs not much
    Discounts/promo - while choosing a package, the user always seeks for a discount or available promo codes which will provide him an opportunity to buy hosting for an affordable priice
    Disk space/bandwidth - most rookies want to have enough disk space and traffic in order to host their sites without any problems
    Money back guarantee - after ordering a package a beginner should be sure that the company will return him the money in case of the server problems
    Account activation time - costumers are eager to know how much time it takes to set up their account after they make an order on the site and pay for the hosting package.
    Free domain - as the customer starts its project, he/she will surely want to get it for free to save some money
    Scripts for site creation - when the user buys a hosting plan, he is usually not very familiar with site building and that is why this is fine when different scripts for site building are provided within the hosting package.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

Quote Originally Posted by 2funhoting View Post
    What factors will you consider when choosing a web hosting? Anyone can suggest here..................
    There are three most considerable factors: uptime, customer support and affordable plans.
    Last edited by mehulagrawaal; 06-04-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    Find Reliable and Cheap VPS Hosting India at Trijit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast