Which VPS should I have a deal with?

Which VPS (legionbox.com or libertyvps.net) should I have a deal with?

M2Host offers web hosting services at affordable cost. Our VPS hosting plan starts at 30/m. it includes services like cPanel/plesk control panel, choice of operating system and more. Form more information, please visit our website.

Hello!
    It depends on what kind of VPS you want.
    When choosing among hosters, you need to consider several factors:
    - server capacity and staffing, their location;
    - whether daily backups are created;
    - how often and how well the technical support responds, what kind of communication with them and what their mode of operation is;
    - I consider prices to be the last but not the least important criterion, but if we want really high-quality hosting, we have to understand the prices set.

For my part, I can offer my host https://hostpro.com/.
    It has good technical support, which works in chat and email mode around the clock every day.
    Backups are created every day, so in case of trouble, the guys can quickly restore the server.
    A pleasant factor is that there are girls working in technical support and they are no worse!
    I am satisfied with the pricing policy, I have a server that is customized to my needs and resources.
    If you have any questions, you can ask them in the chat, they will answer even the simplest ones, for example, "How to change the PHP version?")))

Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. Like Libertyvps.net Bitcoin vps.
    I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
    I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

Well, LibertyVPS.net team is always helpful with questions for beginners. Reliable and affordable prices for Bitcoin VPS plans. They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.

These hosting companies: legionbox.com as well as libertyvps.net are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
    The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.
    I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to GTHost.com vps hosting.
    I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
    From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.

Try to check alternatives. Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%, it seems more like 100% to me.
    Hostnamaste.com is top kvm vps hosting provider to deal with. highly recommended.