Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nofollow links are benificial for seo ?

I daily do linkbuling activity for site and I found many of my links are nofollow.

Does this nofollow links are counted as Backlinks for my site.

No. Nofollow backlink do nothing to SEO.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

Quote Originally Posted by spyindiavimlesh View Post
    I daily do linkbuling activity for site and I found many of my links are nofollow.

Does this nofollow links are counted as Backlinks for my site.
    Yeah,Nofollow links are also consider as Backlinks to your website.But it will take more time to provide the best result compared to Dofollow links.

As far as SEO perspective not much as a countable back links. But you will get a reference link to your website.

Though It does not count but both dofollow and nofollow is important for a website as high authoritative website may not give you the do follow links but there are chances to give the relevant visitors which may increase conversions to the website.
    TalentsFromIndia - Web Designing Company

It is a fact that even no-follow links would be able to benefit your SEO aims at the current times. What can you share about this matter now?

How do we identify whether a particular site is dofollow or nofollow?,,,please advice....

No-Follow link are also beneficial for us, because they give good backlinks.

it not true no follow links is not good for any site so do not it

Quote Originally Posted by smith5 View Post
    How do we identify whether a particular site is dofollow or nofollow?,,,please advice....
    Hello Smith5,

For No-follow links people use no-follow attribute before links and by default it is Do-Follow.

Thanks,

No dear, no follow link are not count back-link. It well be give us only traffic
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

Yes now a days nofollow links are beneficial and essential for seo purposes.

no follow doesn't count as back link to the site from search engine but it can be helpful as an traffic generate source if it's come from high pr sites.The idea behind a nofollow link is that a search engine will not click through a link flagged as such. A nofollow link can be good or bad depending on the context of how it is utilized.

If you want to increase more traffic on your site, no follow links are effective. no follow means, crawlers will not follow link.
    it only beneficial to increase traffic on the site.

Actually No follow links gives only traffic not a back link. These are not countable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast