Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You need to established first the criteria or your required features for forum hosting.

I am 100% sure that VPS hosting is the best for running a big forum. Take a look at Jumpline.com, they are reliable and trustworthy.
    No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.
    So far, a very happy customer. I'll update my comments in about 6 months.

Seems Aspnix.com is the best option to get low-cost quality hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If your searching a reliable hosting then Webanchor.net and planethoster.net both are very good in customer caring and have stable feature planings..!!

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that city network hosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

let me tell you one thing there is no such shared hosting on which you can host your big forum. You have to purchase a VPS for it. And it will work in your case.

thanks for this post share with us.

What forum application do you wish to use, what's the database size and how many concurrent members/visitors do you expect? If its a popular forum and drives a good hunderds of concurrent members/visitors, then I doubt Shared package won't be able to handle this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12