Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Can I convert Outlook 2010 to Lotus Notes?

Hello Everyone,

I have used MS Outlook to access company email account but now I want to switch Lotus Notes from MS Outlook but I don’t know how to transfer Outlook data to Lotus Notes? If you know any secure solution then please tell me.

Hello renaud408.

Just try SysTools Outlook to Lotus Notes Converter which provides you effective way to transfer Outlook data to Lotus Notes quickly. with the help of software you will convert all Outlook data like emails, contacts, task, and all other data. If you want to take a free working demo of PST to NSF Converter then you will download its here: http://www.convertoutlooktonotes.org/

Few months back i had used ths tool for Lotus notes to outlook migration, i had completed this task with few minutes. Use Free trial version to see the preview of converted Lotus Notes Mailboxes:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

I did not used it ever, so I don't have any idea.

You can convert it by email.

Hello renuad408!

Only email converter software guarantees secure solution. There are many solutions available over the internet. Check its reliability by running demo version before getting full version. Try SysInfoTools PST to NSF Converter software, it also recovers corrupt Outlook PST files and converts it in NSF format. It is one of the most reliable software.

Try NST to PST Converter software and convert Lotus Notes (.NSF) files to importable MS Outlook (.PST) files. This tool easily migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc to Outlook PST file. For more information and free download click http://nsftopstmigration.blogspot.com

There are various professional software available, by which you can instantly convert Lotus Notes emails to Outlook (NST to PST). I would like to suggest you such a perfect software NSF to PST Converter. You can check out this tool along with a free trial from here :-

This is informative question and i also want to know can we do this.

For resolving the query you can opt a very cooperative solution named NSF to PST converter which provides easy steps and simple GUI interface for converting Lotus Notes to MS Outlook. Software is comprises with advance techniques that perfectly handle conversion between both email clients.Software offers various features like remove mail encryption, filter mails, save HTML formatting and inline images etc. For more detail visit:-

I'm looking for the way to convert my notes email archive(.nsf) to outlook mail file. I found that there are some commercial 3rd party tool doing this job which is tooooo expensive for me. Is there any good way to convert .nsf to .pst or to move my mail data to outlook for FREE?

Consider a situation that you want to access your Lotus Notes Mails in Outlook. Both Email clients’ i.e. Lotus Notes and Outlook support different file formats.

Whether you are transforming one mail box for individual use or executing an enterprise-wide migration,

This might be helpful for you: http://www.techrepublic.com/forums/q...-outlook-2010/. It may require lots of knowledge and necessary information.

Thumbs up How to convert PST file into NSF database format?

There are two things you can do to convert the PST files into NSF database format. nUpgrade.exe is part of Notes migration tools (comes built-in) that can help you importing the PST file's mailbox data to IBM Notes. If you are unaware to nUpgrade.exe, you can read this blog post: Import PST to Lotus Notes using nUpgrade.exe | N.Sem's Blog

In this post, you'll read about the nUpgrade.exe and how to use it in a step-by-step process. You can also try a third-party converter tool that can convert your Outlook PST files into NSF database format of IBM Notes. Advanced PST to NSF Converter tool of SysInfoTools Software can convert your PST files into NSF format in just a few mouse clicks. Try free demo version of this tool first that will help you convert first 25 email items of each PST file into NSF format.

For more information, you can visit: www.sysinfotools.com/pst-to-nsf-converter.html

Thanks.
    Last edited by jambarr; 09-14-2015 at 06:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast