What is your favorite SEO method?

Hey..
    Guys i just want to ask a question from all of you What is your favorite SEO method?
    share with me.

Hey my favorite seo method is white hat method.Because white hat method is the safe for website.

My favorite SEO method is follow all latest updates by Google, adopt all changes and one of my best SEO work is when i checked ranking on Google and the selected keyword i found on top 3 position.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

I absolutely love link building via article writing. I really get in to article writing, and reading new things online really helps me to understand my market better. The challenge of making sure your article is gramatically perfect before it is approved gives me a real buzz!
    Matt Wilkinson writing on behalf of Drain Clear UK, a drainage company specializing in Drain Unblocking in the East Of England

Social bookmarking with high PR sites....

My favorite is forum posting but I am not spam the forum.

My favorite seo method is blog posting, which is really an effective way for link building now.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

My favorite seo method Guest Posting and is said to be effective as it increases the visitors flow.

White Hat SEO methods are the approved, natural ways of building traffic to your website which are well document in The Google Webmaster Guidelines. White hat SEO is the key to effective search engine optimization. Hidden content includes white text full of keywords on a white background. White hat SEO technique are article directories, social bookmarking, blog posting, forum posting.

has to be forum posting, because ok - it may be an easier way of getting links, but you really have to interact with people, and read before you repost, meaning you are learning along the way...!
    Matt Wilkinson writing on behalf of Drain Clear UK, a drainage company specializing in Drain Unblocking in the East Of England

My favorite SEO methods are as follows: forum posting, blog commenting and posting, directory submission, article submission etc.

Well my faveroite technique is content sharing.Which is great way to generate traffic to your site.

My favorite seo method is All off page work.

Forums posting, blog commenting, business listing submission, guest posting and article submission are my favorite methods of Seo.
    Transocean Shipping Ventures Pvt. Ltd. - Offers Ship Management Services.