SEO Hosting along with C class IP's?

Hey dudes,
    I am in search of reliable place where I could get powerful and cheap SEO hosting plans along with C class IP's.
    What do you know about Kvchosting.com? Have you ever heard about them before?

KVCHosting.com is a center that endeavors to make high-end technology available by providing cheap and affordable quality web hosting packages. KVC Hosting specializes in web hosting services of various categories, and since 2008 have been named as one of the fastest growing web hosting companies for quality-driven, technology enriched and affordable web hosting developers. We have more than 100,000 domains from across the globe that trust our services and have partnered with us for years. Our data center is located in Oklahoma City, OK (US), with head offices in Edmond, OK (US).

I've been with Kvchosting.com for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good.
    They offer nice discount on their SEO Hosting - Get 70% OFF of First Month on all SEO Hosting Packages (use the coupon " snowbiz13" on signing up to grab this offer).

Besure to check if multiple c class ip aren't in the same server. Multiple class c ip but all are in the same server worth nothing because google can check easily that website come from only one identity, same server.

Better using multiple server/location for your seo project.
    MultipleCloud - Multiple location seo hosting provider
    100+ worldwide location | different machine for each
    Manage all website network with one spot by Cloudaccount & Cloudrobot

I suppose you should look for reviews on their services. I know that Kvchosting.com is reliable with great service. You will get high uptime and useful features for low prices. Support is always ready to assist.

You can rely on Kvchosting.com affordable deals. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

KVChosting is pretty reliable. I'd strongly advise you to shop around before making a decision on an SEO hosting plan. Each one offers certain specs which could be incredibly helpful or really unnecessary, depending on what you need.

Kvchosting.com is a good website for hosting. it will provide free service on the first month and also have a good pricing.they provide good loading speed and maximum uptime.it also allows the immediate website setup.

Besure to check if multiple c class ip aren't in the same server. Multiple class c ip but all are in the same server worth nothing because google can check easily that website come from only one identity, same server.

Better using multiple server/location for your seo project.