Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

shared hosting to use

Readymakers and goliathost provide attractive shared hosting plans which are able to meet my needs but I'm in two minds which host is better to have a deal with, what do you think?

I think you should get more reliable options to make a proper choice. Take a look at ViUX.com services. They have stable servers and network with high performance.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

It is better not to go for webhosts that expect you to prepay for overages, since it is very hard to forsee when your website will exceed its bandwidth and by how much. Can recommend 4Goodhosting.com shared hosting - pricing is super cheap. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their fast customer support is simply outstanding.

Take a look at Demontech.net shared hosting deals. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

I think goliathost is a good choice. Not unless there is something that would give a better and more affordable option.

In my opinion citynetworkhosting.com is the best option to get stable hosting with all needed features. Their plans are cheap and quality, service is solid and stability is high.

My friend has ordered new hosting package from Fatcow. He says that it is much better than Godaddy according to the uptime rates and server speed.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

If you broaden your search then you will find Trijit Web Services for best and affordable hosting services fro you needs. You will get reliability and best customer support as well.
    Find Reliable and Cheap VPS Hosting India at Trijit

Dailyrazor.com will definitely work for you. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.

I suggest you to use the service of goliathost because their service is really very good.
    2Fun Host
    A Complete Hosting Solution
    Web Hosting Reseller Hosting

If you are searching for a reliable and cheap Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. You can choose your desired plan from various Hosting plans. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Shared Hosting plans starting with $3.60/Month.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I totally support ViUX.com suggested solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable featured plans, knowledgeable support and stable networking.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by grimlins View Post
    Readymakers and goliathost provide attractive shared hosting plans which are able to meet my needs but I'm in two minds which host is better to have a deal with, what do you think?

I have no idea about them.
    According to me,9CubeHosting.com is a reliable web hoster.Here they have six types of Linux based web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never had any problem with their services.

I vote for goliathost company.
    They have solid servers and resourceful plans with high uptime and their prices are low.
    Goliat25 is their 25% off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast