250 GB SATA Hard Drive
    250 GB SATA Backup Hard Drive
    1000 GB Burstable Bandwidth
    Cpanel or Directadmin Control Panel

Setup Fee $150.00 CAD
    $195 CAD monthly
    $585 CAD quarterly
    $1,950 CAD yearly

This is what sibername.com offers. What do you think of this deal? Everything is OK for me, but setup fee..

Yes, setup fee is really high, but still sibername.com is reliable provider and I think paying more for quality is better than paying less for downtime and overselling..

I think this is not the best, but still very good reasonable deal.

Have you compared them with other dedicated server providers. That is quite ordinary config and might have different prices
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

This is really standard specs needed for dedicated server. I think sibername.com is a good host, also being accredited domain registrar and thus offering free domains in the hosting accounts. But their setup fee makes me looking more offers for comparison.

I think I shall use some other host for a dedicated servers. Thanks everyone for the input.

Yeah, it will be better to deal with reliable hosting provider instead of domain registrar which offers hosting. You can look at hqhost.net, hostmonster.com and webintellects.com as they have nice dedicated server plans and the prices are affordable.

What is more expensive? CAD or USD now? I have some problem with convertion
    MicroVPS.com - Virtuozzo VPS 256MB RAM/20GB HDD/300GB Bandwidth starting from $19.95/month

I would say that sibername.com has nice reputation for registering unique domain extensions and providing with good hosting and support services. Setup Fee costs $150.00 CAD. Its dedi is based on Windows platform.........