Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hosting in EU

hosting in EU

Which host is better to have a deal with - koddos or readymakers?
    They provide attractive hosting in Europe on sweet terms and I don't know which one is better.

Both the hosts are good on their part. But if you expand your search out of Europe then you can get more reliable and promising servers from USA.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I know that cddhosting is providing high quality hosting solutions with 99.99% uptime, professional support and fast servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I think both are really very good hosting.. Their services and monthly planing are really very great and wonderful.

Hi mate you should improve your hosting experience with www.rackhost.biz or www.exgenta.com both hosting company server located on EU .

I suggest you to check this web hosting. Their server locations are in Bulgaria and Germany, so you can choose between different datacenters. The service and support are reliable.
    Last edited by synaptic; 11-28-2019 at 10:15 AM.

I am not familiar with them. Take your time to explore 4Goodhosting.com as they offer really reliable feature-rich hosting deals. To me, the hosting experience with this web host is more personal. As I know really good hosting packages offered by them. Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for a response.

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check for offers from 7Host.com, quality hosting provider with affordable prices and knowledgeable support.

Aspnix.com is good. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
    Their servers are very stable.

I would like to say a few nice worlds for aspnix.com. I have been using them for many years and I have never had any issue with them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I would like to say a few nice worlds for aspnix.com. I have been using them for many years and I have never had any issue with them at all.
    Agreed with Ahmad ... Try to use aspnix.com its really very good hosting and reliable.

According to my knowledge 7host.com is providing high quality hosting solutions with 99.99% uptime, professional support and fast servers.

As an alternative I can name citynetworkhosting.com services which are provided with high stability and low pricing.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Koddos and readymakers are decent and reliable hosting companies whose servers are reliable and prices are competitive.
    It's hard to choose between such reliable hosting companies.
    Prices are affordable.

Hi guy,s
    I thought Koddos and readymakers are so suit able both of for hosting EU.. i am interested to know further ideas regarding this ..
    Last edited by Sameer Shoakat; 04-13-2014 at 05:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast