Question i need free web hosting please help

Hello,
    I am very worry about free hosting, i have wordpress website and i want to switch my web to any free linux web hosting, i need only 10 gb space or 20 gb bandwidth please tell any free web hosting website.
    and if i switch my web to any free hosting so there is any issue or not please tell me.

You be better off with paid hosting you will always find problems with free hosing.

Hello!
    Thanks a lot for your email. I have to say that free web hosting could not be a good option at all if you are going for serious web based projects. So in this case you need to understand and find opportunity to find paid web hosting. For this reasons I recommend you check kvchosting.com. Must be good option for you.

It is not affordable and reliable to go with free hosting services as they come with very limited services, full of ads and not a good support service. Today there are numerous cheap vps hosting services available where you can get linux hosting as cheap as $1 per month. It is a great advantage to go with paid hosting, as you get more security, support service and disk space as compared to free web hosting.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Depend on you how you trust on that company while i'm not only looking on customer review, I will search more review on forum , blog , and even some review or compare site and look in to the company client base and years experience in the business line.
    Review can be fake for most of new startup business because it hard to get review from small database.
    You need to do more survey before purchase and not only from review.

Buy Trustable Web hosting either Linux or window hosting. With Free Linux hosting you will be in trouble every time.

dentist in delhi

Blogger is the best free hosting ever i seen. They also provide you free domain name with the extension blogspot.com

I think that You be better off with paid hosting because if you will choose free hosting then always get problems with free hosing. therefore i am suggust you use paid hosting else use blogger service.

i need only 10 gb space or 20 gb bandwidth
    your requirements are not so easy to satisfied. I found RoyalWebHosting.net the best free hosting, but there are others.

Obviously, free and reliable are not very friends So, it's not a good idea if you want to earn money or to appear professional. With free hosting you can have a lot of downtime, low speed, and poor or non-existent support.

If you're using wordpress, a good solution could be host the site on wordpress.com and buy the domain (via wordpress.com, about $15/year).
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

You can always go for paid web hosting services for long term campaign.

i think free web hosting is not good so go through paid hosting, it will be good.