Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Duplicate content generally refers to substantive blocks of content within or across domains that either completely match other content or are appreciably similar. You can use copyscape.com and webconfs.com for free. Dont need to invest money
    Are you looking to Invest in Indonesia? MCIE is the right way to go. Click here!

You can also check the content on Google,If content is finds on more then one website means second one is copy the content.

Hi mate,

Above mentioned few ideas as per your asking question . I'm also using CopyScape .

Copyscape is the best duplicator check I've come across. Definitely worth trying.

Thanks to all giving a right suggestions about Duplicate content!
    actually i want to know about already about that and i think to post a Question and receive a exciting suggestions.again Thanks to all

There are many online free tool which can check you content free you can just search it on google you will find the best online content checker website . but i want to say that great discussion on this topic Thanks for sharing you experience with us . Thanks once again

Quote Originally Posted by webcreations View Post
    They call it duplicate content your content is being displayed on the site at multiple location and your site and they don't know which location to show. Especially when people start linking to all the different version of the content.
    Yes I agree with you,Duplicate Content is not good for the Future of the website because Google's Panda Update is for duplicate content.If content is published more then one time is called duplicate content.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

You can simply check from the google by using the quotes and copyscap is tool for checking the duplicacy of the content.

Enter a few lines of the content to check whether it is unique or copied, paste it in the Google search within double quotes. Even you can check in Copyscape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12