register a domain name

how to register a domain name?

You can register a domain name with a help of domain registration service.
    Before choosing a domain registrar, you should look at:
    ***Pricing***
    ***Support***
    ***ICANN accredited or not***
    ***Reviews***
    When i chose my domain name registrar,TheWebPole.com i followed the same way.I hope it will be help to register your domain name.

You can register a new domain from various registrars like Godaddy, Eurodns or Namecheap.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

I'd like to express the point that SiberName.com is one of the most professional Domain Registrars I've ever dealt with.
    The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

Hi, you can go to GoDaddy.com and you must follow instructions. You need card for payment on internet.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

crazy domain is affordable website to buy domain but can't reliable so my suggestion is that you can use go daddy because they are reliable and trustes brand name

now a days you can easily register online domain with the help of online registration system is available on few web-sites.
    you can buy domains from any ICANN accredited registrar like bigrock,netlynxinc.com, name.com.

Just Go Exgenta.com and read it's FAQ's then you get points how to purchase domain name ....

I'd like to add that sibername.com is trustworthy domain Registrar. Their features are great:
    - Free Privacy Service - Hide your address on whois queries! (Main competitors charge for this service)
    - Unlimited forwarding and free online tools.
    - Easy Change of Registration Details
    - Better protection for your domain name

Hello, I can help you solve this problem. It is vital for you to find a company that will offer domain name registration services. I would like to introduce a company with excellent technological teams and best services.

Eranet International Limited(eranet.com) was incorporated at Hong Kong in 2005, which directly under Todaynic.com, Inc. and was established in 2000. As one of the first ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), Verisign, HKDNR, and CNNIC (The China Internet Network Information Center) accredited registrars, Todaynic is also a leading provider of services in domain name registration and web hosting.

You can see their website(www.eranet.com) to know more about domain name registration in Eranet.

Tel:852-3999 5400
    852-35685366
    Email: support@eranet.com

just go to your nearest domain name provider. tell them u need a domain for your own they will give you tha package information.
    Last edited by tariq.amin; 12-29-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Welcome more visitors via Propecia and achat Propecia and priligy

From reliable domain registrar, you can register your domain. It is very useful to try its rated from different domain registrars to buy a cheap domain as their rates are not uniform.