What is the perfect methods of back-linking or forum posting?

Hello

I want to know that what process is correct for back-link creation and forum posting or blog commenting.

I am a SEO expert.When i comment in first i register.But my question is ...i work many website.If i register one time and comment or post more time, using more website.

That is right?? or need to register again again for every website.Please let me know.I am in problem.

Thank you ..

Please Share your ideas...................

In forums you should post the answer on related theme only with best effort of answers. you definitely get back link.

I'll tell you the best possible ways to do any kind of link building. I request you to follow the steps given below to get your job done easily without leaving any spam score behind.

Initially, try to understand the purpose of the forum.
    Once you know the motive behind creating any forum then you just need to follow the standards set by the moderators of those forums.
    You need to contribute the best of your knowledge in the field relevant to the question asked by the help seeker.
    Of course, you can include your link in the bio or footnotes of your answer wherever necessary. But do not stuff your links everywhere.
    If you're including your link in the answer then it must reflect sort of unique solution to the problem asked by a forum member.
    The best way is to place a link to the blog rather than the homepage.
    If you're placing links in an e-commerce forum then make sure you do not generate any spam score for your website.
    Follow these best practices, be a real user, contribute to the core of a forum and solve the queries by providing genuine solutions to forum members.

Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31.

Leverage public relations. ...
    Write competitive content. ...
    Do an original study. ...
    Create an infographic. ...
    Write testimonials for other websites. ...
    Link externally and then reach out. ...
    Comment on other relevant blog posts. ...
    Align social signals.

Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31

Some of the most common ways to build links to a website include the following: This is where you simply ask another website owner to link back to your website. This refers to all of the ways getting social online (blog comments, forum posting, Creating content is a great way to gain valuable backlinks to your website.

Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31.

Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31

Method of Backlinking are Article Submission, Bookmarking, Guest Posting, FAQs, Classified ads, PPTs, PDFs, Video sharing, and Web 2.0.

Agree with all of you guys.

Citing someone from your company or something from your content as a source of information.
    Referring to your website as a resource for additional information.
    Citing your website as the creator of an infographic.
    Including your website or content in a link roundup.

Find Competitors Backlinks; Blog Submission To External Sites; Social Bookmarking; Business Listing; Forum Participation; Press Release ... Which matters most in SEO backlinking, quality backlinks or quantity of backlinks? ... Forum and Blogposts Comments.