Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QHoster Deals

QHoster Deals

Hello there! How stable is QHoster.com hosting?
    Do you know how their support service works?
    What can you say about their uptime and performance?

To anyone considering using QHoster.com as a host, the company receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...
    They accept Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza payments.
    Uptime is great, their promise 99.9% is correct.

Hi mate

Have you gone at http://www.qhoster.com/ ? If not then you should go here it would be helpful for your matter .

My preferable option to get reliable hosting is Just199.com services. You will be pleased with their high quality solutions, stable plans and skilled techies!

I suggest you to check 4Goodhosting.com hosting plan. Their plans are fully featured and prices are reasonable. The control panel works very well and easy to use. They have hosted several business websites for me and I have no complaints about uptime, glitch etc. They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and super fast customer support.

Qhoster.com is reliable enough to have a deal with.
    They have solid servers which are supported perfectly well. They offer over 90 payment methods including: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust, instant activation, etc.
    And their prices are competitive.

I have been using QHoster.com for 4 months and I'm very happy with their services.
    Their servers, support and uptime is superb.
    Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I can say ViUX.com plans are featured and affordable. They are providing stable cloud hosting and 24/7 available support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

QHoster.com is trustworthy and their servers are stable and have no glitches.
    Prices are affordable and servers are well-balanced.
    Use them with no doubts.

I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that QHoster.com is one of the best hosting companies in the business. This host was referred to me and the rest is history. The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.

I'm using QHoster.com VPS hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification (dedicated/virtual would be a lot faster), and overall everything works great.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.

Its actually a first time to hear about them, you can actually their account online or other testimonies from its users.

According to my knowledge 27hosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Look at VPS deals which a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide.
    These companies are stable in delivering quality VPS hosting in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Prices are affordable and support is active for 24 hours.

I want to say that QHoster.com provides their VPS deals in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Servers are well-supported and their prices are not high.
    They offer over 90 methods of payment, 6 Locations: UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and many more.
    Last edited by transilvania; 06-09-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast