Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which is good to make Dynamic or Static Website ?

I want to make my business website so I want to know which is good Dynamic or static website.

Dynamic or static website it depends upon business type and purpose of the website. If you are selling products then dynamic website will be right choice but providing services then static website.

A dynamic website is always better than a static website compared to presentation and design. Visitors will like your website more when they can view some motion pictures illustrating your business products and services.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

A dynamic website is always better than a static website compared to presentation and design.If you are selling products then dynamic website will be right choice but providing services then static website.

Quote Originally Posted by rajusrivasvt View Post
    I want to make my business website so I want to know which is good Dynamic or static website.

website development company in delhi
    Dynamic or Static Website both are the types of web design. It is depend on your business type or purpose of your website to select any one of them. If your purpose is to make e- store or updating content on regularly base with new pages, then Dynamic website is a better option. On the other hand, if there is no need to make changes in your website after development, then static site is better.
    SSL2BUY Inc.
    Global provider of SSL Certificates
    SSL @ $10 | Wildcard SSL @ $42 | EV SSL @ $119

In my opinion, Static Website can be one of the best because Google give more value to friendly search engine URL.

It always depends on the situation, but yes - it's better to have a dynamically driven website. By dynamically driven website I mean a website that gets its info out from a database. However, if you plan to launch a simple website that has no more than five, for example, pages then there's no need to make the whole website dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by rajusrivasvt View Post
    From My point of View Dynamic website is best for your business,because in this changing era of technology we update our website time to time,For This Dynamic website is easy to update.While Static website once created or developed can't be changed.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

Dynamic websites are much better than static websites. you can change the websites easily in future if you want to. Always go for Dynamic websites.

It depends on you and your business. If you want your users could interact with your website to provide or send useful information regarding purchase order or sending payment then dynamic site is needed otherwise static will be good for you.

According to me static websites good for business.

A static web page is one that has been written once, like a word processing document, and then saved onto the web server. It’s like a file. If you could access the web server at a file system level, move the file over to your computer, and then open it up locally in your web browser, it should look exactly the same as if you looked at it through the Internet. Any changes to a static web page need to be made manually, and then saved again.

A dynamic web page is created on the fly. It doesn’t actually exist on the web server until a web browser requests it. When a request is made, web server runs whatever program will create the web page. That program creates the page dynamically and returns it to the web server, which then passes it along to the web browser.

So the main difference between static and dynamic web pages is that static pages exist on the web server, while dynamic pages are created on the fly when a web browser requests them.
    We are Building a Mobile Phone Applications - Web Apps - Facebook Games

If you are selling product online then dynamic website is great choice for you and if you are service related website then i will suggest you go for static website.

Creating a dynamic website can be a good option if you want to increase your online business or visitors to your website. Static websites can work well on desktop or laptop but when it comes to smart phones, static website will not be as user friendly as dynamic website for the visitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast