NB connection error 1460

Hello,

I conducted my migration to new server. I kept all settings. I have Thunderbird installed and not changed incoming and outgoing servers as they are mail.mydomain.com

The issue is that now when I try to send e-mail, gets this error:

There was an error sending messages. The mail server sent an incorrect message: "Cannot connect to SMTP server 22.54.57.783 (22.54.57.783:547), NB connect error 1460".

* Dummy ip.

From what I researched is something with Avast. Have changed settings, stopped the antivirus, I noticed the installation and the error remains.

Can someone help me on this?

In most cases this is related to Avast Anti virus software or AVG Antivirus, but usually see this error with Avast in most cases..

Disable it. Close your email program and reopen it again and it should be working soon enough.

If it still does not work and maybe even before uninstalling Avast try changing the SMTP port in your Email Client (Mail Program) from port 25 to port 587 instead.