Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why description is important for the Seo ?

How important is meta description?

I'm using Yoast SEO for wordpress and I get scored well for adding meta description as suppose to just having a snippet from my article being shown. But when I google search, I haven't seen anyone on the top tages change their meta description/ So it couldnt be as important as I might think. Or is it?
    Last edited by friv4mini; 05-27-2014 at 04:59 AM.

Short description is tell about your web page and it is easy to understand your business, then it is important to make the website user friendly.

When Google Bots index to your website they find Title, Description and Keywords Meta tags in your site. We use Description to rank better.

Description tag tells search engines what a webpage is written for. It is useful for indexing purpose too.

short description is more important because Short description is tell about your web page and it is easy to understand your business and it's say about your website or webpage

These meta descriptions shows on the Search engine results as the description for your site, it can help to attract users for your page.

Description tells search engines what for a webpage of a site is written. It is important for proper indexing of the page by search engine.

Hi,
    Meta descriptions are HTML attributes that provide concise explanations of the contents of web pages. Meta descriptions are commonly used on search engine result pages (SERPs) to display preview snippets for a given page.

Your meta descriptions were probably most helpful when they included a high density of keywords and a high level of differentiation from the text on the actual page. It give Google more to crawl and index.

Meta description works as introduction note, the massage visitors see in Google SERP for the to get the clear view on the kind of content they are going to find on your page. It is very important all means, user friendly and search engine.

Users point of view, meta description is most important for your website because it narrate the full story of your website and I think it doesn't helpful for improving the SERP (Search Engine Result Page).

Meta description is important for each and every page. It describes about your particular page and also cover your targeted keywords for the particular page. Which increase the chances to rank your keyword in SERP.

After the title of the page, Google looks for meta description which tells what your webpage is about. So it's important to include description to all your webpage.

Description give a brief view of your site and also highlight our title keywords. Which is been notice by Google.

A short description line will describe your whole web page to the visitor and google. in it you can use your keywords its good for SEO purposes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast