What is website navigation in SEO?

I am searching many website and blog to get the actual answer for website navigation.But i can not understand the meaning of that.Anybody tell me here the short answer to easily understand about website navigation.

You have put up the good question about website navigation in seo. if your site's internal pages links has given in good ways, your site's navigation is good which would would be useful for the users.

day picnic around delhi | shimla weekend package

Yes i agree. The navigation bar used for click the visitors using other links displayed in a menu bar.

Website navigation is useful for users to where they are, where they have been, and how that related your website.
    Elance clone script helps to create eCommerce website Agriya .

It is the way your visitors get redirected to your product or service page from the main home page of your website. The more less the navigation the better is it for your website.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Your website's internal page links should be useful for easily navigation. See wikipedia site how they get good navigation to reach in depth of information in all possible directions.

Quote Originally Posted by arianagrand View Post
    Yes i agree. The navigation bar used for click the visitors using other links displayed in a menu bar.
    i also agree with you my friends

When SEOs talk about navigation, we tend to stick to the technical side of things: Make sure that you have internal links to every page on your site.Don’t put too many navigation options on a page because you’ll have too many internal links.Load your drop down link content before JavaScript so that search engines can read it.