How to Sart SEO....

Dear friends, i have one website, for this i plan to do SEO...I did add meta tag and deacription, title and google verification code.....after that i did only bookmark submission and directory submission......is this improve my pagerank and traffic.....Give me your point

Do forum posting as your are doing it right now. Make back links on articles, press release, social network sites with good rank.

SEO, search engine optimization is the process by which you can get good ranking in organic search engine results. seo is very long process to get improvement in serp. there are two types of seo on page seo and off page seo.

day picnic near delhi | shimla group tour package

Quote Originally Posted by samantha14 View Post
    Dear friends, i have one website, for this i plan to do SEO...I did add meta tag and deacription, title and google verification code.....after that i did only bookmark submission and directory submission......is this improve my pagerank and traffic.....Give me your point
    Nope.Book marking and directory submission not help to improve your website traffic.First you should make your website position on 1st page of search engine.Then only your website would get traffic what you expecting.So do daily link building activities in Blog comments,Article submission,Web 2.0 and forum posting.I think your website is fresh.So it would take 2 month to get the top rank on search engine.

From starting you have to check competitors of your sites theme then you choose or search keywords for site seo after all you can do off page and on page.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha14 View Post
    friend you're on track because currently you are doing forum so don't take worry and just repeat your work and do some social sharing and blog commenting and article writing

firstly you can read blog about seo. what is seo & how to use this. you can start directory submission , social bookmarking , classified , profile submission etc.

you can see some tutorials of seo on youtube. there have thousand of videos. i'm sure you can learn.
    Last edited by tariq.amin; 02-10-2015 at 02:22 AM.
    Welcome more visitors via Propecia and achat Propecia and priligy