Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It seems to me that it will be reasonable to give http://netyep.com/ a try.
    They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast,--no more than 3 minutes wait time). Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.

It depends on what you mean with "cheap". IMO under $10 per month is cheap. Then, are you searching also for a good reliable service or it doesn't matter?
    Usually cheap and reliable don't go together.
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

My suggestion is 4Goodhosting.com. Their web hosting plan pricing is reasonable. They have reliable and stable servers with so many new surprises and cool features added. Their support is truly helpful and genius. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in just few minutes. I can't ask for more.

I find ipage as the cheapest as you can get everything unlimited for $20/year in offer generally there price is more, but in offer you can save a lot.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

Hostforweb.com will meet your expectations. Using the code SUNRAYS, you will get 20% lifetime discount.
    They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

Cheap hosting often compromises reliability. Be sure that, whichever site you end up using, you've done research on their practices. Especially read over reviews and comparisons between hosting sites if possible.

4goodhosting.com is proven to be the best hosting provider in the IT world.
    They have low prices and their support is active and responsive.
    Use them to meet all y our needs, the OP.

Following sites are providing a cheapest web hosting plan:
    Page,
    HostMetro,
    JustHost,
    FatCow,
    InMotion,
    HostGator,
    BlueHost.

I know Hostgator has some sort of a coupon code for new user sign up recently. You just have to browse around and I'm pretty sure you'll find one in minutes.
    Wordpress + Drupal

HostGator Web Hosting Review. $10.95 MSRP. ...
    1&1 Web Hosting Review. $6.99 MSRP. ...
    Hostwinds Web Hosting Review. $4.50 MSRP. ...
    InMotion Web Hosting Review. $7.99 MSRP. ...
    GoDaddy Web Hosting Review. ...
    Bluehost Web Hosting Review. ...
    JustHost Web Hosting Review. ...
    HostMonster Web Hosting Review.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12