Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

recommend a good provider for my project

I am looking for lowcost web hosting for my latest php+mysql project.
    For me offers from hosthongkong.net looks promising.
    What is your opinion? Are they good guys? Can I trust them?

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Hostforweb.com
    The code 'sunrays' gives 20% lifetime discount. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you really need a stable provider, which will give you the ability to work on your project without any problems - this PHP 7 web hosting is for you. It has additional features which will help you. For example, PHP variable manager allows you to change the version per folder, also php.ini customizations alone.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 12:08 PM.

I never heard about this company.
    Your requirements are basic, so should not be difficult to find a reliable web hosting for your site.
    Where are located your visitors?

I don't know what type of website will be, but usually you can start with a shared hosting, with at least 500 MB of disk space, 5-10 GB of bandwidth, 1 email account, 1 database.

Unilimited hosting is not really unlimited, you have always some usage restrictions, so read TOS carefully before purchasing.

Read a lot of recent honest reviews, especially from forums. I found good reviews on Arvixe, inmotion hosting and mddhosting, but I suggest you to do your homework.
    Need a reliable web hosting with great support? Take a look at our comparison on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com ... What are you waiting?

I have to agree with SWHC. I've never even heard of hosthongkong.net.. Make sure you do a lot of checking into them before you commit to their services.

In any case you need to specify your request. It would be a good idea if you can tell us more about regarding your preferable server location. Actually there are a few good companies you can have a look at. Like: 27hosting.com, hostgator.com or bluehost.com.
    I would recommend you have a look and check them.

There are many good providers for hosting websites and many are best, many are worst in recent times. There are many big brands which are in this web hosting business since long time but with less reputation recently. Go with SoftsysHosting!
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I'd like to say that Qualityhostonline.com is reliable one, their web hosting solutions are flexible full of useful features. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates (contact their sales rep for more details).

I am using Ipage for me and it is working fine till now I have seen some negative comments about them related to some blackout in past, but we all understand in technical things that there may come some issues some time and it is important that how effectively they are handling the issue, I am glad that they handle issues perfectly and that day also they were able to rectify whole issue quickly.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

Quote Originally Posted by tanveerhabib View Post
    I am looking for lowcost web hosting for my latest php+mysql project.
    For me offers from hosthongkong.net looks promising.
    Along with php+mysql there are various companies offering additional features based on which OS you want. You have to be more specific about your requirements inorder to get a quality product.
    Last edited by Greg-Netost; 06-20-2014 at 12:46 AM.

iFastNet.com hosting provides web application firewall and site lock to block hackers from attacking common script vulnerabilities such as Joomla and wordpress hacks. Additionally you can get 20% discount using the SuperSSD coupon.
    They use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

I always recommend 4Goodhosting. Once you experience the quality and reliability of 4Goodhosting you would not go anywhere else for your web hosting! No hidden charges or surprises, very stable service. I have not really had to use the support service, because everything was running fine with them. No dowtime or slow loading issues.

Yes, you can trust them I have used fatcow and they also look good. You can try them.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    You are already promoting web hosting in your sig and still need recommendations?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

I am not sure about the web host which you have mentioned as I have never used their service. Anyway, If you are in seek of a cheap, reliable and experienced web host, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com . Hosting plans starts from just $2.79/mo from here. All their hosting plan includes unlimited bandwidth. They are providing a top notch hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. You could get all your hosting needs satisfied from here. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast