Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a shared host

Hello.Im looking for a stable shared hosting, but I want to be able to change my php version because of many updates of the software Im using. CAn you suggest ?

Welcome to the forum! IF you need a really stable and reliable provider, I suggest you to check this PHP 7 web hosting. They have PHP variables and version manager, which allows you to customize the version and it variables per folder! Also, their support is so helpful. You will be glad about the service provided.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 12:04 PM.

You can check Softsyshosting(dot)com Shared Hosting plans. Reasonable and best techsupport 24*7.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by 27hosting.com. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.

I found the first suggested hosting fit all my requirements. Will proceed with them. Thank you for your suggestions

Quality shared hosting services are available from a2hosting.com and leapwebhosting.com.
    These companies have resourceful plans, high uptime and quality tech staff. And their prices are affordable ofr the greater part of the webmasters.

Maybe you fin there what you are looking for
    http://www.hosting.co.uk/

I can say that Netyep.com have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service. check out their shared hosting plans, they start from $2.95/mo.
    Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

I love 4Goodhosting very reliable, they make a web hosting experience something you'd love to pay for. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been great - not a single downtime! I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

I know that Just199.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

I have also used Ipage for me and it is working fine. I think you can go with them the price was also very less when I got. I got it for $1 per month with everything unlimited when I booked under some offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ojuice View Post
    Hello.Im looking for a stable shared hosting, but I want to be able to change my php version because of many updates of the software Im using. CAn you suggest ?
    Hi. If you are in seek of a stable shared hosting provider, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com This web host provides an excellent hosting service in the hosting industry with 24/7 customer support. Hosting plans starts from just $2.79/mo from here. All their hosting plan includes unlimited bandwidth which ensures 99.9% uptime. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

As an alternative I can name ViUX.com services. Their servers are quality and fast, plans are cheap and you can use them without any doubts.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

What is your required connection speed?

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by 27hosting.com. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast