Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by 27hosting.com. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care.

Shared hosting is something where many web hosting services resides on one web server. According to me it is the most economical option for web hosting. Sometime it is also known as shared services or virtual hosting. Shared hosting is good for personal sites, small businesses, and even medium sized businesses. You can change your PHP language from cpannel.

According to my knowledge Just199.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

I'd definitely go with this one.

You can use bluehost or name cheap

An Authorized Reseller-Partner is a host that qualifies as an Authorized Reseller-Partner, and thus gets a price break on InterWorx licenses and is able to pass this savings on to their customers.

If you are looking for another web hosting service, then firstly know about all the review about that hosting service only after that select one.

Hi guys, does anyone know if there are good offers from Dreamhost at this moment? I'd like to know if there are recent ones out there.

I would suggest 000webhost for free hosting services.

For reliable and stable shared hosting, I trust only two web hosting providers – ZNetLive and HostGator. They both offer really good hosting service and also have state of the art hosting infrastructure. They provide best server uptime with an excellent customer support.

If you want to choose economical among the two, choose ZNetLive – it also provide a free domain name and more additional value added services with its shared web hosting package.

If you gonna search the good and reliable hosying plans to get managed to your sites. Then please visit the vcominfotech.com.

If you are looking for awesome shared hosting with awesome technology then go for PowerUpHosting. Because it is most affordable and quickest way to get your website online. And you might have known the rage of SSD technology. huh!!! Gd Luck.
    Last edited by SerinaMAhren; 05-26-2015 at 02:21 AM.

ViUX.com services, Their servers are quality and fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12