How to add google webmaster tools ?

Hi Friend !
    I don't know about google webmasters tools so I want to know how to add google webmasters to tools.

day picnic near delhi | Event Management Companies in delhi

There are many related tutorials online, you can find them easily and the process to add Google webmaster tool for your website is also easy. As far as I know, there are 2 simple ways, I used to add some related codes between my site's title and keywords meta tags.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

You need to first register a Google Webmaster account and then add your website URL and data in it. As you register there will be instructions and you can research a bit on how to go about adding your website in Google Webmaster tool.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

thanks for sharing this.

Go to Google Webmaster tool page, login into your email follow the steps(add a file into website root folder). Add your website URL their. Access your website You have add webmaster tool for your website.

You just want to follow some guideline,just register a Google webmaster account and add website URL and data in it. And then there will be instructions just follow them and you will done with it.