which is best .php or .net ?

Which is the best .php or .net to make website ?

From My point of view Php is the best for web development because Php is scripting language,easy to use & implement.

Two languages are connected with environcemt. So I if you feel better with Linux you should choose PHP, if you prefer Windows Server then go to .NET.

Portability wise .NET framework can be used for office as well as web applications while PHP only works on the web. But it is possible to insert and run JAVA code within PHP, however this requires installation of Java JRE on the web server. Personally I would prefer PHP.

Hello,
    .net and php both have our repotation in the market.
    if you can do hard work then i will prefer you to go for net otherwise choice php

Thanks

Thumbs up PHP vs .Net

It is depend on many details.
    PHP is good for common task but could require an additional work for customization.
    In other hand .Net it is a part of big framework with additional tools which allows you to easy make necessary adjustment.
    BTW: Anyway It is HTML & CSS and JavaScript on the client side

Both php as well as .net are good website development languages,both have a very good scope.But i found PHP simole, easy to use language for the web based applications.

php is best for making website

As I think both the languages are best for php and asp.net. Here I would say that php is more better then asp.net. PHP is fast growing language and growing much faster then ASP.Net. If you combine the flexibility and speed of both the language then php is the winner and it is more suitable for web designing.

Php is the best web development language.It is widely used nowadays.It is also open source .

Php is the best web development language and .nt is dmain name

Both have their features. Php is best in web designing and .net is for application development.
    Buy furniture online in Singapore - http://watelier.com

Know How your -

Kitchen Design Singapore

Bathroom Designs Singapore

PHP is a decent language but it falls back on ASP.NET's strength that lies in its object oriented features, and it's flexibility.

Because of the CLR you can have C# programmers and VB.NET programmers working on the same project, or switch languages half way through and not have to rewrite all of your old classes. The .NET class library is organized into inheritable classes based around particular tasks, such as working with XML or image manipulation, so a lot of the more common tasks have been already handled for you.

PHP 5 finally came exception handling and true OOP, but it still lack namespacing to prevent class naming collisions. PHP's type checking is very loose, potentially causing problems. Another drawback is that variables in PHP are not really considered to have a type.