I need cloud webhost

Good day! I am looking for cloud based web hosting provider. I need 20 GB space and near 200-300 GB traffic monthly. The main option I am seeking is of course uptime. The host should have uptime of cloud host and have to be close to 100%. After research of several webhosting offers I have decided to try hostingboss.net, does anyone here have experience with them?

Never heard about their services, but you can definitely check their feedback in various forums and review sites. Cloud hosting is a good option to get a more secure and reliable service for your requirements.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Check with the reviews for provider you are referring to. Sounds to be a new provider in the market so can't say anything. Just choose the one that fit in your requirements and can provide proper support.

I'd like to point out that Rightservers.com managed cloud deals will be good for you.
    They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
    I am glad that I found this decent host.

If you want really stable cloud, 100% uptime and good support, try NextPointHost cloud solutions

Among others I suggest ViUX.com cloud hosting deals. They are time-tested company and their hosting plans are stable.

Check with the surveys for supplier you are alluding to. Sounds to be another supplier in the market so can't say anything. check this site for drafting service i.e. http://www.draftingautocad.com/civil-drafting/

Have seen really cool cloud hosting deals at hostforweb.com and digitalserver.com.mx - they are professional. Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
    IMHO, they give the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

As I know ViUX.com is the great option to get hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

According to my research ViUX.com is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions with highest uptime, knowledgeable support and useful features for low prices, you won't regret of using their services.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Now I am sure in ViUX.com reliability and quality of services. I like their polite support, low prices and reasonable deals.