SSD shared hositng with a free firewall

What quality host is good at providing SSD shared hosting with a free firewall?
    iFastNet.com seems to be the number 1 in this realm, am I right?

In my experience, yes. They're hosting is really great.

Think that you can also try Viux.com as a good alternative.
    It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting companies.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.
    SuperSSD is their 20% discount.

I can name netyep.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I suggest you to have more reliable options. From my personal experience, 4Goodhosting is offering high quality shared hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and reasonable prices. Support is exceptional. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all. You won't regret using them.