Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:What is better, OScommerce, zent card or magento?

I have done some clients projects zent card, shopping card and personal label i feel very confidence on seo point of view.

Magento is definitely the best open source and free ecommerce platform on the market. It is definitely more robust then zencart and definitely more scalable as well.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 04-27-2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Remove URL

Magento is the best!

I would personally have to go with Magento. I use it for my clients and my own business. Especially with the plugin available for it that allows you to be able to search on your site for products in the store and articles of the site:

You can learn more about it here.

Its all depends on your requirement...

I suggest OS Commerce is flexible for your application with many add-ons.

Magento is one of the newer shopping carts on the block but has already attracted a large following. The coding is based on the latest PHP 5 object oriented coding standards and the Zend framework.
    DedicatedNOW, the managed server experts

Nice try to tell everybody. But i think it's better to choose one software as per your requirement...It'll be best for you. Good Luck.

In my opinion Magento is the best tool for ecommerce
    DedicatedNOW, the managed server experts

My personal recommendation: Magento. I started a clean install of ZenCart just this last week and found it HORRIBLY non-intuitive. I mean, it installed fine, but it seemed really confusing, not very well documented, and talk about poor SEO.

Magento took a little longer for me to install since there was no installer in CPanel, but just from a day of playing around with it I really like it. It seems much more in tune with what an average IMer would be looking for.

I have been using Zen Cart for two years and once tried Magento, I didn't find there is big difference between those shopping carts.

Those shopping carts fully meet your requirements for your online store. So which shopping cart is used depends on your personal preference.

Recently moved my client's store to Magento (Cart2Cart service helped me one more time!). He used osCommerce before. And he seems to be satisfied.

first research in own business domain which one is most suitable, I personally like zencart , for store like clothing etc.

Nice post it is, thanks for sharing here, its really an admirable work done by you,
    Thanks for sharing, keep it up.

All of them their own pros and cons. You can choose anyone as per your need and requirment. I think zent has more better features of customization and support
    hire yahoo store programmer

No doubt, magento is the best shopping cart software available in the Net.
    There are many functions that are really useful for running e-shops.

Free to download magento themes rapidly increasing nowadays, maybe this link will helps you a lot..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast