Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Servers in Europe

I am in search of quality server provider in EU. What can you suggest me considering quality and powerful servers? Found attractive deals provided by AJKservers.co.uk and Redswitches.com. What host would be better to choose, any personal experience with them?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Actually if you try hard you will be able to find good amount of the providers there. I would recommend you having a look first of all at
    http://www.warez-host.com/
    They have servers available in Netherlands, Luxemburg and Sweden.
    I'm sure there you will be able to find something really valuable.

I know that Redswitches.com is providing great server offers with best uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have positive experience with AJKservers dedicated server deals. They are providing high ping, uptime and performance. When I needed support they were always there.

Why not to choose Aspnix.com dedicated servers?
    This reliable host has been providing reliable hosting services for a long time. It has servers in Germany and USA.
    They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Thanks for giving incredible thoughts :!

You may also base yoru decision of the actual locality -- I mean the country itself. E.g., if many of your domains are .uk or .co.uk, then you may go for a British location, and if they are .de or anywhere in Europe, you may want to go with a German location for the server. That means to take the ways Google works into consideration. At least for business servers that does make a difference.

Best,
    John

I heard that Redswitches.com can handle your needs with their professional team and quality dedicated servers. Their reputation among webmaster is high and prices are really great

If you are interested in servers in NL and USA, give us a ring.

I have never heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. So I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable source to get quality and powerful servers, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a wide range of low cost server plans suiting everyone's requirement and budget. They provide 24/7 technical team support, 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee too.

If you are thinking about Amsterdam, look us up! What are you planning on hosting?

Check out for various server options in London, Amsterdam based Data centers based in Europe, available with Softsys Hosting.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

I'm impressed with Crookservers.com. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it. They offer really cheap servers in Europe.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Now I am sure in AJKservers.co.uk reliability. They have attractive and quality solutions, featured plans and helpful support. Thanks for replies!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I completely agree with all of you guys thanks for this nice stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast