Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Hi Buddy!!!

i feel better face book only ... this is a my source to communicate and promote the sites and products, services, etc... thanks for sharing... meet again...

Facebook is a better option compared to myspace.

Hello
    If you need Facebook Dating Tips then read on. These Facebook Dating Tips apply to Facebook, Myspace or any other social networking site. The first thing you need to understand is that hot girls on Facebook are getting messages from random guys every single day of the week. It is imperative that your profile stands out. Read on!

1. The first thing she is going to see before she clicks you out of her life forever is your profile picture. Of all the Facebook Dating Tips, this is one of the most important. Your profile picture has to be a good one. The best kind of photo you can use is one where you are with another attractive female, after that one with a famous celebrity comes a close second. More on this soon.

2. Carefully screen your photos to ensure that none of them show you in a bad way. Guys, when we add girls on Facebook, don't we always go straight to the photos before anything else? It is the same with girls. So make sure you choose the best possible photos. DO NOT show any with your top off please, no matter how good your body is. Ever seen a guy take his shirt off in a night club? What did you think of him? Exactly!

MySpace was the "thing" a couple of years ago but Facebook has taken over. Plus, it's simple and original.I prefer Facebook. I faithfully log on everyday either from my phone or the computer.

Facebook is making some bold and very commendable moves with their new platform. The question is what is MySpace working on to counter? Either way both sites need to include small business as well, not just multi nationals and companies that have the ability to program an API.

Both sides could benefit from making a very clear policy on “social network marketing” from its members. Create a business account, charge $50-100 per month for the service. Ban all other types of advertising and even outbound links if necessary. This would help eliminate a majority of the spam, few would pay any amount to hawk their goods.

I go with facebook which used my more people for SEO.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

Facebook is best social networking sites compare other social networking sites.

I would rather choose facebook, not much familiar with myspace. I know that most of the people today use facebook for their communication. Aside from cellphone it is the most indemand way to connect with other people.

facebook and twitter
    ASPnix.com

Facebook is a best Social website.

well facebook is my first preference to gain traffic from social networking sites and my second preference is twitter. Facebook is best if you gain a lot of fans on your page.

Both are fairly renowned sites but in myspace you get more than leverage like selection for bulletin message, forum involvement, blog creations etc.

I prefer Facebook. It's more organized and user friendly features.
    SEO Company - Optimize your website and appear on top pages of major search engines like Google

Facebook. It can be used by people from different levels of life. if you are a small time enterpreneur you will still have an oppurtunity to get a client. Myspace users is not as many as Facebook. True Story

I think it helps us keep alive some relationships that would otherwise die out so it is nice and it is a nice way to keep track of events and organize through groups so I think we are better off with Facebook. MySpace...I dunno it's kind of useless after Facebook's features.

Dedicated Servers | Virtual Private Server Hosting

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast