Steps to build website for a beginner.

Hi,
    I run a retailed garment shop and can afford little money for advertisement. I’ve been told that hiring a web designer is a costly affair. Can any one tell me some simple steps to build my website from development to publishing on the web without programming?

You can follow the simple steps to create one by yourself.

1. Register a Domain Name www.yourdomainname.com
    2. Purchase a web designing tool A4 Desk Pro Flash Website Builder
    3. Publish your website through ftp.

www.a4deskpro.com

I think you should try out the very well-known RVsitebuilder. It is so easy to use and the steps are so simple to create a website.

I saw some webhost that offers free web page designs. try that one.

I also suggest starting a blog. there you'll learn some basic idea of website.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by machelo View Post
    You can follow the simple steps to create one by yourself.

1. Register a Domain Name www.yourdomainname.com
    2. Purchase a web designing tool A4 Desk Pro Flash Website Builder
    3. Publish your website through ftp.

www.a4deskpro.com
    I am completely agree with him. He told you right way. I suggest you that use dreamweaver tool for website design. it is very easy to use...

i think there are many free website builder present on the internet have look at them for eg look at w3schools u will not requires any thing only idea and content to do so
    Thanks
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Quote Originally Posted by derrens View Post
    Hi,
    I run a retailed garment shop and can afford little money for advertisement. I’ve been told that hiring a web designer is a costly affair. Can any one tell me some simple steps to build my website from development to publishing on the web without programming?

Hello, friend
    these are the steps to build website for a beginner.
    1. Get Your Domain Name
    2. Choose a Web Host and Sign Up for an Account
    3. Designing your Web Pages
    4. Testing Your Website
    5. Collecting Credit Card Information, Making Money
    6. Getting Your Site Noticed

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by derrens View Post
    Hi,
    These are the steps to be followed to build a website they are,

1. Get your Domain : check for the domain name you want for your website and its
    availability. Once your selected name is available, you need to register it for use.

2. Web hosting : If you want to display anything online, you have to buy web space on
    which you can store files and make it available online. Hosting nothing but buying web
    space to host your site online.

3. Web Design and Development : It is the final process.When you get thew domain and
    hosting from 9cubehosting.com you will get free
    website builder where you can make your own
    choice from 70 templates they have...And hence you can build a it with one click...

Just go with wordpress buy any good wordpress template and edit it yourself or take help from someone it will easily save your cost of web development.
    Mantra Information Services - IT Staffing Company